We will only use the information we collect about you if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted under data protection law. We say what these reasons usually are in each section below, and we explain each one under 'What do each of these legal reasons mean?'. If you visit our servicesWe use your information to provide you with our Services. If you visit any of our Services, whether you're just browsing or you have an account, we will automatically collect information from you each time you use our Sites. This includes technical information, information about your visit and (if you opt-in) location data:Technical informationTechnical information may include the phone number, Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, device IDs, social log-in ID/email address, time zone setting, operating system and platform, hardware version, device settings (e.g. language and time zone), file & software names and types (associated with your device and/or the Services), battery & signal strength, information relating to your mobile operator or Internet Service Provider (ISP). Information about your visitInformation about your visit may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages and services you viewed or searched for, demographic information (including age and gender), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), traceable campaign links (e.g. in emails, or via tracking URLs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team and our social media accounts. Location dataLocation data includes country location (based on your full or partial IP address and/or Google Analytics information) which we use to provide location services (if you ask or permit us to), so that we can deliver content, advertising or other services that are dependent on knowing where you are, like checking for fraudulent transactions.Location data may be collected in combination with device ID, so we can recognise your mobile browser or device when you return to the Service.Delivery of location services will involve us checking any of the following:- the coordinates (latitude/longitude) of your location,- your current country or region, by referencing your current IP address against public sources, and/or- your Identifier for Advertisers (IFA) code for your Apple device, or the Android ID for your Android device, or a similar device identifier.You can opt-in and out of location sharing by changing your device settingsWe use this automatically collected information to
- you visit and browse our Sites and Apps.
- You order products from or book appointments with our Partners through us (we'll refer to you as a "Client").
- you are self-employed and/or you work for a business on the Qoffer platform (we'll refer to you and/or the business as a "Partner").
Reasons: legitimate interests | consent If you contact or engage with usIf you contact or engage with us, we will collect your contact information, and the other communications information you provide.Contact information includes basic contact information you provide: and anything else you include, for example:
- understand how individuals use our Site, and how we can improve it;
- ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices; and
- provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think you may be interested in.
Communications information includes your correspondence with us, for example if you get in touch with our Customer Service team about an order or booking or to report a problem with our Site. This includes:
- first and last name,
- phone number(s),
- social media handle (for example, if you engage with us on social media).
We use this contact and communications information to
- texts, in-app messaging & other digital messaging,
- any in-person conversations you have with us.
If you use our services to book an appointmentWhen you create a Qoffer account using any of our Services, we may collect your:
- Contact you if you have asked us to do, including to respond to your queries, troubleshoot problems, and help with any issues you may have with our Services.
- Provide you with information you might request about our Services.
- Put you in touch with Partners you ask us to share your information with.
As you use your account, we may collect information about your:
- first and last name;
- date of birth
- email address;
- mobile phone number(s),
- your photo, if uploaded (optional).
- If you choose to use your Google, Facebook, or Apple account to sign into Qoffer, we will get an access token that enables this sign-in process (granting us access to your first and last name, email, user ID and (apart from Apple) your profile photo).
- We assign unique user IDs or other account-level IDs to your Qoffer account.
We use this account and related information to manage your account with us, including to
- purchase history, including product orders or appointment bookings, or voucher purchase and use;
- favourites (e.g. your favourite salon or gym);
- account settings;
- social login information;
- securely saved payment methods.
- We may also collect information, if you provide it, about your preferences, referrals, or how you found out about our Services, or other user generated content (e.g. profile photo, reviews).
If you work for a PartnerIf you work for our Partner (e.g. as an employee, contractor, or worker), we may collect contact and company information from you:Contact information may include:
- maintain your Qoffer account;
- provide customer support;
- enable you to contact, order from and make bookings with our Partners;
- enable you to make and pay for orders and bookings with your account;
- if a Partner offers home services and you select the option, to enable you to book appointments at the address you provide;
- provide you with a personalised experience, including recommending features, services, products and Partners we think you may be interested in.
Company information may include:
- first and last name,
- role title,
- company name,
- email address,
- contact number,
- log-in details,
- KYC and ID verification results (we do not keep any underlying documents).
We also process other information on behalf of your company that is not personal data (for example, financial data and product inventory). We use this contact and company information to manage the Partner's account with us, including to
- company address,
- business type (e.g. salon, spa, gym),
- consultation form content,
- historical and future appointments,
- point of sale data,
- payment processing data (we don't see this, only our payment processors do),
- reporting and analytics,
- Client data and promotions;
- pictures and marketing materials.
If we send you offers, updates or other marketing material from usWe may collect contact information (as explained above), like your name and email address. We may also collect marketing preferences, which are our records of what information you would or would not like to receive from us, and if you have opted out of any direct marketing.We use this contact and marketing preference information to
- maintain the Partner's account,
- provide Partner customer support, including technical support for our suite of business tools,
- enable the Partner to use our suite of business tools, including managing staff and appointment scheduling,
- enable the Partner to make transactions and manage payments,
- enable the Partner to manage marketing promotions via the Services,
- enable the Partner to list on the Qoffer's marketplace
- enable the Partner to manage inventory and use point of sale devices,
- may contact Partner staff to enable them to create a Partner-specific account with appropriate authorisations, and to manage those accounts.
- send you offers, updates, promotions, newsletter(s), insights and other marketing material.
- send you with a personalised marketing, including offers, features, services, products and Partners we think you may be interested in.
- If you work for a company we are interested in partnering with, we may contact you about our Services and opportunities with Qoffer.
- Contact you to ask for feedback, including through surveys and other marketing research.
In each case, these legitimate interests are only valid if they are not outweighed by your rights and interests. If you would like further information about how we assess our legitimate interests, please contact us at [email protected] We also use different types of cookies on our Site Who do we share your information with?If you are a ClientWe will share your information with our Partners if you have asked us to (for example, if you want to connect with, order from or make a booking with one of our Partners). We may share your contact and account information, and they will receive any other information you provide through qoffer (for example, completing a Partner's consultation form). Partners may use this information to manage your communications, orders and bookings with them. If you leave a public review for a Partner (or any of their products in their shop on our Services), your rating, review, review date, and first name and last initial will be published on Qoffer. Other Qoffer users and members of the public may be able to see your reviews. Reviews may be published or syndicated on third party websites. Public reviews will survive the termination or expiry of the qoffer Terms of service.If you work for a PartnerQoffer users may rate the Partner you work at or for, and may rate you as an individual. Your individual ratings may be shared with the relevant Partner, and may be publicly available on our Services.We may publish limited Partner information (including individual and business public reviews and ratings) to other websites, for example so it can be included in search results or advertising (including online and offline advertising and promotional media, including, but not limited to Google, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, email distribution lists, and third-party business partners and affiliates). If qoffer processes your information as a Client, Partner staff, or otherwiseWe may also share your information with:
- Administering, improving and expanding our Site and services
- Keeping our records updated.
- Gaining insights on how you use our Services.
- Gaining your feedback and reviews,
- Delivering, developing and improving our Services.
- Enhancing, customising or modifying our Services and communications.
- Implementing and improving our security measures
- Growing our business and informing our marketing strategy.
- Marketing and promoting our Services to a company you work for or provide services to.
- measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and delivering relevant advertising to you (including when you visit other websites).
- Fulfilling agreements with another organisation
- Complying with or enforcing any agreement Qoffer has (or that you may have, or example any extra Partner-specific terms) with a Partner you have purchased goods or services from as a Client.
- Complying with or enforcing any agreement we may have with a company you work for or provide services to (for example, if you work at a Partner).
How do we protect your information?All information you provide to us is securely stored. Our website uses secure end-to-end encryption to protect your information. All connections into our platform are secured using industry standard security and encryption. All data we capture is stored in secured databases and data storage systems with strict access limitations. All data access requests are logged and monitored in accordance with any threat detection policies. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us – even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.Payment processingPayments made on our Services are made through our payment gateway provider Stripe. You will be providing credit or debit card information directly to Stripe (or Checkout), which operates a secure server to process payment details, encrypting your credit/debit card information and authorising payment. Qoffer can view pseudonymized cardholder and card details. In addition, Qoffer dont store the following card information:
- any member of our company group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and/or our subsidiaries who may support our processing of personal information under this Notice.
- our service providers, organisations who process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and the data protection law.
- This includes supporting the services we offer through the Site, in particular those providing website and data hosting services, distributing communications we send, supporting or updating marketing lists, customer support, facilitating feedback on our services, digital invoicing and payment processing providers who provide secure payment processing services, and providing IT support services from time to time.
- These organisations (which may include third party suppliers, agents, sub-contractors and/or other companies in our group) will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their support functions.
Information which you supply to Stripe. External sitesQoffer may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. qoffer does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or any content on external sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. qoffer has no control over the availability of any of these websites. Please check each site's policies before you submit any personal information to these websites. How long is your information kept for?We will generally process personal information:
- card brand,
- card holder name,
- card's last four digits,
- card expiry month and expiry year.
We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint, if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of legal proceedings, or we are aware of pending or ongoing legal proceedings. In some circumstances, we may keep data longer if applicable law says we have to. If you have opted to receive insights, newsletters, or other promotional material, but later decide to opt out from receiving these updates, or object to any other processing of your personal information, we may keep a record of your opt-out or objection so we can respect your preferences.We may keep aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymized data – for example, for reporting and analytics – for longer periods. Aggregated dataIn some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you and you cannot be re-identified). This anonymised data (for example, aggregated statistics) is no longer personal data, and we may keep and use this anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you. We use this to help us provide, develop and improve our services, including to:
- for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected (for example, holding it on behalf of a Partner, or for as long as you have an account with us), and
- for up to six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings.
What rights do you have with your personal information?In certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- better understand how people use our Services,
- provide our Partners and Clients with information about our Services, including user statistics (e.g. total numbers, broad demographics statistics), and
- develop useful insights and improvements to the Services.
- to be provided with a copy of your personal information held by us;
- to request the correction or deletion of your personal information held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal information, including the right to object to marketing;
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party, and
- to withdraw consent.